RE: Looking to build a website that sells packaged vacations, mostly resorts
I’m looking to build a website that is similar to [url_hidden], basically a site that sells packaged vacations, mostly resorts, all inclusive etc. Which of your plugins would allow me to do so? I see you have the Packaged Vacations Booking Plugin and one is commission based and the other is markup based. Would those be the best option? Other than the profit structure what are the major differences?
Hi Tiffany Bordeaux,
Thanks for showing interest. Yes, currently the Packaged Vacation also known as dynamic packaging sometimes lets customers book Hotels and Flights with a single checkout. We may have to customize it for you so that it uses Resorts instead of Hotels.
Online Demo : https://bit.ly/35oxQ9r
The major differences between the Markup and Commission based model is the way the payment flows.
Markup based model
- You will receive net rates for hotels and flights.
- You will add your own markup (managed by Adivaha Dashboard) and sell it at your end.
- The settlement between Adivaha and your agency will be done either via Post or Pre Payment. Depending on the plan you choose.
Commission based model
- It comes with an integrated checkout feature
- All the payments are routed to Adivaha for further real time bookings.
- You will be able to set your own commission from your Adivaha Dashboard.
- You will be able to view all your bookings and earned commissions in your dashboard.
- You can withdraw your commissions into your Paypal account once the total commission amount reaches threshold amount ie $100 (min)
I hope I was able to explain to you well. Do let us know if you have any more question
Happy to help!