Kiwi Flights Plugin integration
I’ve noticed that Adivaha has a Kiwi plugin that we can potentially use.
However, I have to ask few questions.
1. Is it possible to integrate a different payment gateway? , If yes, please see item #2.
2. We’re looking at the Flexi-Fi as our checkout payment gateway, I’m not sure would it be possible to integrate it?
3. Can we add markup prices?
4. Is it possible to take the flights total and skip the checkout for the user to apply for finance before making payment. At the minute we have “Not finance approved? Skip checkout and apply for finance” (or something similar) which then links to the Flexi-Fi application page for the correct amount.
Kindly let me know if you need more info.
Thanks for posting your questions. Please find the respective answers below.
1. Yes, its possible to add the payment gateway of your choice.
2. Yes, Flexi-Fi is totally fine.
3. Yes, you will be able to add the markup from the midoffice.
4. Thats totally fine, we can do that.
You will recieve a detailed quote regarding the above shortly via email.