You can surely use some of the Big aggregator companies or build your own aggregator which should be able to cache results from third-party sites. You must have an affiliation with OTA ...Read more
What Is Travel API and How It Works?
API or Application programming interface acts as a connection between an application and libraries, we can say that it helps applications in communicating with libraries. APIs work as control panels for developers to link different software components without handling ASCII text file.
What does this mean for the travel industry? It means that travel agencies now get access to the inventories of multiple service providers using just one platform.
Previously, if a travel company wanted to expand their business online, they had to go for software development services. And build the tech solution from scratch or buy it from another company.
Today, we have travel booking APIs. They fetch and process data collected by CRM systems and allow developers to connect to this data. It's a kind of a control panel for linking with software components without dealing with the code itself.
Companies license third-party software products through travel APIs. It is a more efficient and quicker way compared to building software components from scratch.
Today’s travellers want to book flights, hotels, and car services on one platform, not a dozen. A recent report proves that: in 2018, the number of direct website bookings fell to 66.7%. While bookings made through agents increased from 17.5% to 24.3%.
In turn, travel platforms started to adapt to their user experience. They've become more open to sharing their tools, and travel APIs seem to be the best means for that.
Drupal Travel API Integration
Adivaha is a travel API provider helps you in setting up a platform and integrate APIs for travel companies so that they can sell different services and products online. We will integrate your portal to a payment gateway using which your customers will be able to pay for the services using various methods including debit cards, credit cards, net banking etc. They will be able to search, book and pay through your platform reducing your work.
How exactly does travel API integration work?
Let’s take Trivago as an example. It's not just a travel content website now but a platform that allows visitors to read reviews, check prices, and book services, all in one place.
Trivago has many reviews and is a trusted source for millions of travellers. It works with hotels, eateries, and attractions collecting the main content details (location, name, address, prices) and updating them in real-time.
Here’s how hotel booking engine API helps them. Trivago’s partners like online travel agencies, hotel chains, or individual hoteliers provide the platform with their pricing.
So, when a user enters booking dates into the search field, Trivago makes a call on the API of a trading partner. Which allows the partner to view relevant prices.
Some suppliers provide hotel search API that permits using their services directly. If there's an integrated API of a payment gateway, travellers make a secure payment
Booking APIs become better and easier to use by both third-parties and customers. That’s why more and more partners work directly with brands. It’s a way to reduce the need for traditional tracking methods via affiliate networks and tracking providers.
Benefits of Drupal Travel API
- Cater to more customers- You will be able to cater to customers all around the world. By using our embedded marketing tools, you will be able to attract many customers.
- Faster reservations- Our solution will allow travellers to view live prices and book services instantly, they will get a PNR or in case of a hotel a voucher in their emails instantly.
- Offer a one-stop-shop to the travellers- A person who has bought a plane ticket is also likely to book other services like hotel, transportation vehicle, cruise tickets from your website. When you’re offering travellers with multiple services they are more likely to do all their shopping from one place.
- Cut costs- By automating your business you will be able to lower your operation costs. This solution will do most of the work for you enabling you to cut your costs.
- Introduce yourself as a private brand- The emails you send will have your companies name and logo on it. Your customers will remember you because of your unique presence and your services. You can also target your custom audience by sending them personalized emails informing them of new offers and discounts.
- Excellent customer service- Our customer service is one of the best around. We listen to our customer's immediate doubts and address them in a quick manner. You will never feel dissatisfied after acquiring our services, we will stay in constant communication before, during and after the integration process.
We have multiple options to satisfy all your travel solution needs. You can go through our portfolio and our client’s testimonies to view the ardent effort we put in satisfying all our customer’s needs.
With Drupal Travel API documentation, we will provide you with easy shortcodes. You can use these shortcodes in the admin panel for seamless integration. We will also assist you in the customization of your plugin, making everything simple and convenient for you. It does not include any coding process at all. Hence, you don't need to be an expert in programming to install this plugin. Drupal Travel API integration documentation also lets you have different marketing tools which you can use for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We provide you with google Indexable pages also for optimized speed and performances. So, what are you waiting for? We are just a few clicks away from you. Get in touch with us to launch a great portal.