You can surely use some of the Big aggregator companies or build your own aggregator which should be able to cache results from third-party sites. You must have an affiliation with OTA ...Read more
Expedia API Example
Different industries, different people and different businesses are looking for better ways to see themselves and their clients properly while also eliminating the prospect of stress and this is what Expedia API has done.
It has made itself a platform where buyers and sellers would meet each other and consist business easily. It is just a simple way of explaining it, but it is what it does. It is a traveling agency and it works in the travel business and no where else. Remember how it was years back that people had to make reservations to see traveling agents who are always filled with too many work to actually pay attention to what you need and how some people have become stranded in a foreign place. Expedia API has really become an household name to curb this issue, but what came first was the digitization of the whole travel business sector where we now have online travel agencies. Expedia API example is in hotel reservation and booking. It has reduced the stress of people trying to get hotels after long hours of traveling. The Expedia APIs are present in the various industries it is affiliated with.
Affiliates Of Expedia
The affiliates of Expedia includes the different industries that have partnered with Expedia to offer their services and products to the agents of Expedia and their clients. Some of these affiliate are subsidiaries of Expedia while some are just partners of the U.S based company. It was created to help people in exploring with speed and ease. Expedia has stretched far to have a support system that has over 30 languages. This means that this travel technology company is available to individuals who are not fluent in English language.
Some of the industries in which Expedia has stretched its reach to are.
- Online travel agencies
- Hotels and accommodation
- Business of heavy agents
- Car rentals .
These are just the collective names for the services that Expedia offers to its clients. It has over 300,000 brands that it works with across these industries and this is where the different Expedia API examples would be revealed. It works closely with these brands to bring the best offer to its clients.
1. Online Travel Agency - Expedia early this year became the Expedia group and one of the groups is the Expedia Travel agent. It was just a matter of time before this happened, because a few years ago there was Expedia Travel agent affiliate program where it has served as a host to various online travel agents. It has a travel agent of its own where it offers its clients all these deals as well. This is a very good Expedia Solution because it is a brand that it owns.
2. Hotel Accommodation; Reservation and Bookings. - This is by far the largest service that Expedia offers to its clients, it has way over 100,000 hotel brand that it works with. Such as Hotel.com and some other brands that are underground that gives the clients the best deals on hotels. Here’s another API example. Expedia has also partnered with search engines that offer the deals of hotels and has an interface for comparison. Another Expedia API is the Trivago brand. It is a search engine that offers an extensive search on hotels and alternate accommodations. This means that Expedia has set itself up to provide alternatives for its clients when they do not like what they are getting. It has brought together a continent of services from different brands to make sure the clients are making the best and maybe perfect decision for their trip. The following are the things a client would be able to do with the brands of Expedia offering the hotel reservation service
- Get every information about the hotels: information like pictures, prices, location and sizes
- Make a reservation and also cancel it.
3. Business of Heavy Agents - Under this category there are brands such as the Egencia and Expedia cruise ship centers. These ones are for business who make trips based on the need of their products, they are responsible for large movement of good. Expedia has a brand if its own here too, the Expedia cruise ship center. Expedia has stretched itself from the movement of just people to goods and heavy products.
4. Car Rentals - When people get to their destination theirs is need for movement around, especially if the trip was for business or leisure, if it is business the client would have to move around for meetings and all. This is where another Expedia API example is revealed, it has brands that offers this service as well. Even if the trip is for leisure the individual would move around for sightseeing as well, so it js also one of the core services that Expedia offers. There are two brands that offer this service that are affiliated with Expedia. One of this is the Expedia group, it has a brand that offers car for rentals to clients willing to try them out. The other example is the brand classic vacations. Classic vacation is a brand that is a little bit different from Expedia brand because what it offers is more. Classic Vacations is a leading company in planning vacations and it offers accommodations that are both exotic and luxurious to the clients and coupled with that it also offers car rental services along with tours, excursions either long or short.
These are the different API examples and the api brand is one that is fast growing as well. It now has influence on major online travel agencies and the minor ones too. You would be right if you call them the giant of the traveling industry. And apart from becoming the best in this line of work they offer the best services to their clients which is most times satisfactory with the way they help their clients cut down on cost and still get the best thing. Expedia Group as it is now known has its influence on all things travel from flights to accommodation.