|Created||24 March 15|
|Products||WP Plugin,White Labels,Mobile Apps,B2B Software,Trip Composer,Corporate/Self Booking Tool|
|FAQs||Travel API Integration,Hotels API Integration,Flights API Integration,Payment Gateway Integration|
How to Use Vacation Rental Landing Page Shortcodes
Vacation Rental Destination Landing pages are often linked to social media, e-mail campaigns or search engine marketing campaigns in order to enhance the effectiveness of the advertisements. The general goal of a landing page is to convert site visitors into sales or leads. Just pass the Destination coordinates and region name to the shortcode and you are done.
- Log in to your WordPress Admin.
- Click Pages, and then click Add New.
- Enter the title of the page.
- Paste the above mentioned shortcode in the content area.
- Click Publish
- Click the generated permalink to view the Vacation Rental landing page in action.
|region_id||Region id of destination this page is dedicated to. It should be Latitude and longitude separated with a "|" sign (ie.28.613939|77.209021)|
|region_name||Region name of destination this page is dedicated to (ie. "New Delhi, India")|