Best for IATA travel agencies with direct
Plugins & Widgets
Integrated travel booking features in
your existing site
White Label Travel Portal
Ready made Travel websites with
switchable design templates
B2B Travel Software
Offer a platform to your agencies to book
and sell travel services.
Travel Agency APP Builder
Create your own Mobile APP and host it on
your Play Store.
Corporate Booking Tool
Let your business travelers book and
Have something unique in mind? Take total
Let your customers design the itinerary
Platform for your agencies to buy and
sell FD/Series allotments.
Chatbot service offers a convenient for
UPI Payment Gateway
Fedup of bank transaction charges? Go
LIVE with 0%
Gift Cards and Loyality
Launch a Loyalty Program, Store Credit
Home » Documentations » WordPress Travel Plugin » Setup & Installation
Step-by-Step Guide For You to add Travel Booking feature in your WP website
1. Login into your "backoffice" and navigate to "Website Settings". Pick the "API Key" and "Partner ID" and feed it into the WordPress plugin to connect it to our CRS.
2. Login to your WordPress admin. Navigate to "Plugins" -> "Add New"
3. Click "Upload Plugin" -> upload "adivaha" plugin.
4. Click "Activate Plugin"
5. Click "adivaha® Plugin" -> Enter your "API Key" and "Partner ID" and click "Connect"
6. Use [adivaha_searchBox] shortcode to place the searchbox in the home page.
7. Create a search results "page" and put [adivaha_searchResults] in the search results page.
8. Feed the url of your logo and newly created search result page in the settings page ("Search Result Url") and click "Save".