|Created||24 March 15|
|Products||WP Plugin,White Labels,Mobile Apps,B2B Software,Trip Composer,Corporate/Self Booking Tool|
|FAQs||Travel API Integration,Hotels API Integration,Flights API Integration,Payment Gateway Integration|
- Please note, you cannot create new pages in the white label. You can edit the current page's content only.
Despite the dynamic nature of Pages, many people refer to them as being static. They are actually called “pseudo-static” web pages. In other words, a Page contains static information but is generated dynamically. Thus, either “static,” “dynamic,” or “pseudo-static” may be validly used to describe the nature of the Page feature.
1. Login to your back office and navigate to Manage Pages
2. Click the Add Page in the right hand side of the table
3. Enter the page title, a banner image and a page content
4. Click Save and you are now done.