|Created||24 March 15|
|Products||WP Plugin,White Labels,Mobile Apps,B2B Software,Trip Composer,Corporate/Self Booking Tool|
|FAQs||Travel API Integration,Hotels API Integration,Flights API Integration,Payment Gateway Integration|
- adivaha® WP Travel Plugin
- About adivaha® Travel Plugin
- Cross-Platform Widgets/SDK
- WordPress Travel Plugin Installation
- APP Store (3rd Party API Integration)
- Change Password
- Manage Wallet
- Load Funds
- Transaction History
- Go Live
- Back Office
- Global Settings
- My Bookings / Cancel Bookings
- Manage Profile
- Setting a Markup
- Customize Searchbox
- Custom Styling (CSS)
- Payment Gateway
- SMTP Settings
- Whatsapp Notifications
- Chatbot Settings
- Travel Insurance
- Manage Cashback
- Manage Discount Coupons
- Meals & Baggages (SSR)
- Refund Protect
- Hold Bookings
Third Party API Integration - Connect with the supplier of your choice.
adivaha® doesn't bounds you to use our API. You are free to use the solution under your direct contracting with suppliers ie. Travelport, Amadeus, KIWI, TBO etc (Full list can be found here). Once you and your supplier gets into an agreement. They will then share their API keys which you have to configure in the backoffice and you are done! Now everything including the settlement is all between you and your supplier directly and you will be using adivaha® solution just as a tool.
- In this example, we will be installing the "Travelport Flights", configure API Keys and other random settings, and then activate it on the portal. The very same way the other suppliers can be connected under your direct contracting.
1. Login to your back office and navigate to APP Store
2. Find the supplier you wish to activate and click Install
3. Click Website Settings and find Travelport Flight Booking. Enter the API credentials that you received from Travelport, configure Consolidator and Markup details and click Save Settings
4. Click Combined Searchbox, Check the Travelport Flight Booking checkbox. Sort by dragging the modules.
5. You should now find the Flights tab all functional using your own Travelport API Keys.
Very same way, you can connect the White Label to any third party supplier, OTAs or GDS using your own API credentials/contracting.