|Created||24 March 15|
|Products||WP Plugin,White Labels,Mobile Apps,B2B Software,Trip Composer,Corporate/Self Booking Tool|
|FAQs||Travel API Integration,Hotels API Integration,Flights API Integration,Payment Gateway Integration|
- adivaha® WP Travel Plugin
- About adivaha® Travel Plugin
- Cross-Platform Widgets/SDK
- WordPress Travel Plugin Installation
- APP Store (3rd Party API Integration)
- Change Password
- Manage Wallet
- Load Funds
- Transaction History
- Go Live
- Back Office
- Global Settings
- My Bookings / Cancel Bookings
- Manage Profile
- Setting a Markup
- Customize Searchbox
- Custom Styling (CSS)
- Payment Gateway
- SMTP Settings
- Whatsapp Notifications
- Chatbot Settings
- Travel Insurance
- Manage Cashback
- Manage Discount Coupons
- Meals & Baggages (SSR)
- Refund Protect
- Hold Bookings
Step-by-Step Guide For You to add Travel Booking feature in your WP website
1. Login into your "backoffice" and navigate to "Website Settings". Pick the "API Key" and "Partner ID" and feed it into the WordPress plugin to connect it to our CRS.
2. Login to your WordPress admin. Navigate to "Plugins" -> "Add New"
3. Click "Upload Plugin" -> upload "adivaha" plugin.
4. Click "Activate Plugin"
5. Click "adivaha® Plugin" -> Enter your "API Key" and "Partner ID" and click "Connect"
6. Use [adivaha_searchBox] shortcode to place the searchbox in the home page.
7. Create a search results "page" and put [adivaha_searchResults] in the search results page.
8. Feed the url of your logo and newly created search result page in the settings page ("Search Result Url") and click "Save".