|Created||24 March 15|
|Products||WP Plugin,White Labels,Mobile Apps,B2B Software,Trip Composer,Corporate/Self Booking Tool|
|FAQs||Travel API Integration,Hotels API Integration,Flights API Integration,Payment Gateway Integration|
- adivaha® WP Travel Plugin
- About adivaha® Travel Plugin
- Cross-Platform Widgets/SDK
- WordPress Travel Plugin Installation
- APP Store (3rd Party API Integration)
- Change Password
- Manage Wallet
- Load Funds
- Transaction History
- Go Live
- Back Office
- Global Settings
- My Bookings / Cancel Bookings
- Manage Profile
- Setting a Markup
- Customize Searchbox
- Custom Styling (CSS)
- Payment Gateway
- SMTP Settings
- Whatsapp Notifications
- Chatbot Settings
- Travel Insurance
- Manage Cashback
- Manage Discount Coupons
- Meals & Baggages (SSR)
- Refund Protect
- Hold Bookings
Step-by-Step Guide For You to Create Your Online Travel Booking Website
- Access your Adivaha Dashboard
1. Login into your "Adivaha Dashboard" and navigate to "Website Settings".
2. Then Click on"Combined Search Box"
3. Copy "Shortcode For Search Box
4. Paste the copied Short Code "into your home page "Search box" area and upload it to server."
5. Now refresh your home page and you should see the searchbox there.
7. Create a i.e search results Page ie. https://your-site.com/search-results.html
7. Copy the search result Short Code
7. Paste the shortcode in your body content area of search results page (full width). ie. https://your-site.com/search-results.html
8. Feed the url of your newly created search result page (ie. https://your-site.com/search-results.html) in the settings page ("Search Result Page Url").
9. Click "Save".
Hurray! you are done! Now try searching for searvices from the home page search box.